|July 4||July 8|
- How assignments will work
- Announce concept / vocabulary quiz? (Working on Glossary)
- New syntax: continue and break for loops
- Check these out to review Java syntax:
- How to speed up a Greenfoot game in code
- How to find nearby Greenfoot objects (SomeClass.class)
- Browse the API!
- Browse submitted projects!
- Demo code completion in BlueJ
- Punctuation matching
- Review Unit tests
If you email me by Noon Saturday, I promise a reply by Noon Sunday.
- Finish Bobby the Snake if you haven’t
- Browse the Greenfoot API and try stuff
- Browse submitted Greenfoot projects
- Browse the Library. (If you want to request a paper copy, mail me the URL)
- Email me something you have been working on or exploring.
Emailed projects with more than minor messages in the body will be returned.
Use ATTN in the comments. I will share an example sometime this weekend.
- Concepts quiz (NOT Monday)
- Output formatting!!
- Programming editors (probably Atom first)
- (Somewhat more) advanced Java