Style will count in your grade!
- UpperCase Classes; lowerCase yourVariables
- Clean up when finished coding: alignment and whitespace “trash”
- Make it clear which World is first.
- Clean instructions; either on info page or in README.TXT
Suggested idioms; not all are required.
- Brief description of project
- Class diagram (enhanced BlueJ format)
- Yours DOESN”T have to be this complicated!
- List of events and response
- State machine diagram useful in some cases
- Sequence of development goals
If you are modifying or adding to something you found, you MUST show me the original and have me approve it!
- Real-world simulations
- Platform games
Use these to develop your skills or as inspiration for or components in your term project.
- Make a character that’s always moving toward the mouse pointer.
- Make classes of walls or obstacles that “tell” a ball how to bounce or what else to do.