Sending stuff to me
When you send a project to me, please put any comments or messages to me in the code itself, not in the email body. I save attachments to a folder almost immediately and it’s really a pain to keep the email comments attached. Also, if you could attach your name and a date to the file name before you attach it, that would be a big help. Example: mark2019-07-03myproject.zip
Your name should also be in EVERY code file! Points will be taken!
How I will (try to) grade: Programming Rubric
Skills we will learn
- Writing Java programs
- Professional Java style and Conventions
- Commenting and documenting using “JavaDoc” standards
- Designing with “pseudocode” a.k.a. “Structured English”
- Understanding and using Java documentation
- Using the debugger
- Event and error handlers
- Source code management with Git
- Robocode battles!
Here’s the most recent class I taught: http://microcontrollers.ctd.mjspieglan.com/